Camping at Callide Dam
Stop by our kiosk for a real coffee!
The Lake Callide Retreat offers recreation activities on the dam, fishing, chasing red claw or simply a place to relax whilst being close enough to Biloela to pick up supplies and attend local events or attractions.
- 8 powered sites on lovely green grass
- Shower and toilet facility
- Dump point
- Close to ramp
- Short walk to children's playground
- Communal Fire Pit
- 10 km from Biloela
- Cool drinks
- Ice Cream
- Take away food
- Real Coffee
- Kayak, Stand Up Paddle Boards for hire
- Fishing gear and Red Claw nets for hire
- Lures and rods for sale
- Fishing Permits (coming soon)
self contained camping available
We have lots of sites available for those of you who wish to take advantage of being near the Callide Dam and being self sufficient in your caravan, camper trailer or big rig. You have access to grassed level sites, caravan waste point and potable water. Bookings should be made, especially during the winter months in advance by contacting the Lake Callide Retreat caretaker.