stay at callide dam
Comfortable self contained accommodation
Lake Callide Retreat offers affordable self-contained cabin accommodation, either with views looking out over the expansive Callide Dam or views over the rural countryside. Ideal for families, fishing enthusiasts, young at heart and experience seekers. Plenty of space for your friends or family to camp beside you in our campground.
Two Bedroom Cabin
There are three x two bedroom cabins. Two of which feature water views. Cabin 2 is wheel chair friendly. Each two bedroom cabin features;
- Queen bed in master bedroom
- Two single beds in the second bedroom
- Fold up bed available for additional cost
- Maximum of 5 people
Excellent location to fish the Callide Dam where the Barramundi are huge, or catch some red claw.
One bedroom Cabin
There are two x one bedroom self contained cabins. One features water views and the other has a delightful rural outlook. Each one bedroom cabin features;
- Queen Bed
- Fold up bed available for an additional cost
- Maximum of 3 people
A great place to base your self to catch one of our iconic trophy barramundi, or to simply relax and unwind, or travel our district.
Each cabin features
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Crockery and cutlery
- Saucepans/Fry Pan
- Electric ovens
- Linen supplied
- Dishwashing liquid
- Washing machines in some cabins
- Table and chairs
- Air-conditioning in living room and all bedrooms.
- Outdoor dining table on balcony